Sunday, February 1, 2009

And 9 months later........

since my last endeavor with blogging quite abit has happened!!! I surprised my girls with a weekend trip to Los Angeles, California to see "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater. We had so much fun together and made our dream come true.


And......we got a new son-in-law on
September 19th, 2008. Joey and Lara were married in the Salt Lake temple. We enjoyed a spectacular day with them.


And.....we are getting another son-in-law on April 10th, 2009 when Janeal and Terry will be married in the Draper Temple.


And... the grandkids are getting bigger and older and a ton of fun. They melt my heart!!!

And ......guess I will see what happens in the next nine months........................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I am glad to see you up and blogging again. :)

Anaelay said...

I hope it is sooner that nine months before you blog again!! You do know what could happen in nine months....

Joey & Lara said...

What are you trying to tell us Lanae?? Lol :) I like your blog mom-- remember every month when I come home!! :)

Anaelay said...

Nothing, NOTHING tra la la.....