Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Well life is still moving forward, I've been pretty busy so here is a quick update on things going on!
-Getting everything ready for Janeals Wedding
-A Bridal Shower
-Cleaning House
-Homework (Well helping Jenna)
-Paying bills
-Piano festival (I'm so proud of my students! All 46 of them got a Superior, which is the highest rating you can get! Way to go kids!!)
-Piano Recital
-Painting/redecortating the house (i'll post pictures one of these days)
-Tap dance lessons
-Getting 7 students ready for Concerto (Judged piano duets-- that are 14+ pages long)

Anyways as you can see life is busy and keeping me on my toes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are taking tap dance lessons?? awesome!

Jeannette Singleton said...

Hey! another thing we are learning together! I love your blog. :-)